This section entitled « GDPR » is intended to inform you about the way in which the personal information you provide to us is processed, on our Site, in our guest house, or by any other means.
TWENTY RENT undertakes to treat the data you entrust to us in a transparent, confidential and secure manner.
Within the framework of the processing of your personal data, TWENTY RENT recognises the importance of ensuring the protection and security of your privacy and your personal data, and has established the present « Privacy » section in accordance with the strictest criteria for the protection of personal data, as well as any applicable regulations, in particular law n°2018-493 of 20 June 2018 and the General Regulations for Data Protection (hereafter « RGPD ») which came into force on 25 May 2018.
The manner in which your personal data is processed and collected is applicable to all users of the Site and/or clients of TWENTY RENT. We invite you to read its content carefully. If you disagree with the process set up by TWENTY RENT, we ask you not to communicate any personal information concerning you and to stop using the Site. By continuing such communication, you acknowledge that you have been informed of the processing of your personal data and accept it.
The present « Privacy » section is subject to modification by TWENTY RENT at any time and without prior notice, in particular due to normative changes. The new section will apply from the date of its publication on the Site. By communicating personal information after these modifications have been made, you accept the new section.
Consequently, in accordance with the RGPD adopted by the European Parliament on 14 April 2016 and the amended Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, TWENTY RENT informs you of the following points:
1) IDENTITY OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The person responsible for processing personal data is the TWENTY RENT guest house, a non-professional (private) renter, located at 20 Chemin des Gros Buaux, 06800 Cagnes sur Mer, and whose declaration number with the Nice metropolitan area is: 06027013087DP.
TWENTY RENT is represented by Mrs Escha AHDACH, Manager of the guest house.
2) INFORMATION COLLECTED AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY TWENTY RENT
The collection of information on persons under the age of 18 is limited to their name, nationality and date of birth, which can only be provided to us by an adult. Therefore, please ensure that your children do not transmit any personal data to us without your permission (especially via the Internet). Should such a transmission take place, you can contact us directly at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only collect information that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed (« data minimisation »).
Your personal data may be collected on various occasions:
– Consultation of our website
When you browse our Website, information may be stored or read on your device. We use the Google Analytics audience analysis service. The information collected via Google Analytics (in particular IP address) enables us to monitor the volume, type and configuration of traffic using our Website in order to develop its design and layout. The information collected also enables us to improve your customer experience by sending you personalised offers that are tailored to your needs.
– Booking on our website, by post or by telephone
If you make bookings via our website, by post or by telephone, we collect the following data:
- Your language ;
- Title ;
- First name and surname ;
- Postal address ;
- Date of birth ;
- Telephone number ;
- E-mail address ;
- Credit card information (cardholder’s name, card number, expiry date and visual cryptogram).
- This data as well as other optional information (estimated time of arrival, remarks…) is only used in the context of the execution of our contract, in order to enter your reservation in accordance with your request, to provide the booked services and to ensure that the payment is correctly made.
– Services provided
In the event that you receive additional services during your stay (breakfast, snacks, etc.), we will record for invoicing purposes the purpose of the service and the date on which you received it.
The processing of this data is necessary for the execution of our contract.
– Contact form
You have the possibility to write us an e-mail to get in touch with us. In order to do so, the following information is required:
- Nom ;
- E-mail address ;
We use this data to respond to your contact request in the best and most personalised way possible. The processing of this data is therefore necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures.
– Storage and exchange of data with Reservation Platforms
If you make a reservation via a third party platform (e.g. the « Booking » platform), the operator of the platform in question sends us various personal information. In principle, this is the personal data listed under point 2 of this section.
We process this data in order to enter your booking in accordance with your request and to provide the booked services.
– Central storage and linking of data
We store the data indicated in point 2 of this section in a centralized electronic data processing system. Your personal data is then systematically collected and combined for the purpose of processing your bookings and providing the contractual services.
The processing of this data by the software is based on the legitimate interest in customer-friendly and efficient data management.
– Video surveillance
During a stay in our guest house, images are captured by the video surveillance system installed in the common areas for security purposes.
TWENTY RENT, as publisher of the Website, may install a cookie on the hard disk of your terminal (computer, tablet, mobile, etc.) when you visit our Website.
For this purpose, we collect the following data:
- Navigation path taken by a visitor to our website ;
- Duration of the visit on the Site or on the page ;
- The page from which the visitor leaves the Site;
- The country, region or city from which access took place;
- Device ;
- Recurring or new visitor.
The information collected by means of cookies does not in any way allow you to be identified by name.
To deactivate cookies, we invite you to click on the « help » tab of your browser or read the information that comes with your browser software.
Here is how you can disable cookies:
- For Mozilla Firefox users :
- Choose the « Tool » menu, then « Options »,
- Click on the « Privacy » icon,
- Locate the « Cookie » menu and select the options that suit you.
- For users of Microsoft Internet Explorer :
- Choose the « Tools » menu (or « Tools »), then « Internet Options » (or « Internet Options »),
- Click on the « Privacy » tab,
- Select the desired level using the cursor.
- For Google Chrome users:
- Click on the spanner icon in the browser toolbar,
- Select « Settings »,
- Click « View advanced settings »,
- In the « Privacy » section, click on the « Content Settings » button,
- In the « Cookies » section, select the options that suit you.
4) RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Only TWENTY RENT is the recipient of your personal information in compliance with this section.
TWENTY RENT does not market, rent or disclose your personal information to third parties. TWENTY RENT has concluded agreements with carefully selected third parties for the processing of online payment, hosting and maintenance of the Site, and under the terms of which these third parties undertake to ensure the protection and security of any personal data that may be communicated to them.
5) RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
TWENTY RENT only keeps information concerning you for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purposes identified in this section.
The length of time your personal data is kept varies according to the purpose for which it is collected:
- Your personal data within the framework of the management of reservations are kept for three years from the end of the commercial relationship;
- Accounting documents and vouchers are kept for ten years as accounting evidence;
- Your personal data relating to your credit card are kept by our service provider thirty days after the customer’s check out, except in the case of complaints or unpaid bills, in which case this period shall not exceed thirteen months after the customer’s check out;
- Your personal data likely to be subject to judicial requisition (connection data, identity, contact details, data relating to transactions) are kept for twelve months from the date of their collection.
- The images are kept for 1 month and can be viewed, in the event of an incident, by TWENTY RENT’s authorised personnel and by the police.
6) SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
By providing your personal data, you agree to their collection, transfer and storage for the purposes mentioned in this section. TWENTY RENT uses all technical and organisational security measures to ensure the protection of your information, in accordance with the regulations.
To this end, we have put in place technical measures (such as firewalls) and organisational measures (such as a login/password system, physical protection means, etc.).
However and despite all these precautions, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure. Consequently, any communication of your data will be carried out at your own risk and TWENTY RENT cannot be held responsible in the event of intrusion by third parties for whom your information is not intended.
7) USER RIGHTS
In application of law n°2018-493 of 20 June 2018 relating to the protection of personal data and the RGPD, as the person concerned, you have certain rights, which can be exercised by sending a letter to TWENTY RENT, 20 Chemin des Gros Buaux, 06800 Cagnes sur Mer or an e-mail to: email@example.com.
These rights are as follows:
– Right of access and communication of your personal data
You have the right to obtain confirmation from TWENTY RENT whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if so, the right to access your personal data.
On request, TWENTY RENT will provide you with a copy of your personal data being processed free of charge. The provision of other copies requested may incur administrative costs.
– Right of portability of your personal data
You have the right to receive your personal data concerning you and supplied to TWENTY RENT, in a structured format, for current use and in automatic reading, and the right to transmit these data to another data controller.
– Right to rectify your personal data
You have the right to ask TWENTY RENT to correct your personal data if they are not correct.
In case of correction of the data, TWENTY RENT undertakes to inform each recipient to whom the corrected data has been transmitted.
– Right to the deletion of your personal data – « right to forget ».
You have the right to obtain by TWENTY RENT, the deletion of your personal data when one of the following reasons applies :
- Your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
- You withdraw the consent on which the processing of your personal data is based and there is no other legal basis for such processing;
- You object to the processing under the right to object and there is no legitimate interest justifying the processing ;
- In the event that your personal data is processed illegally ;
Unless otherwise stipulated, TWENTY RENT is not obliged to delete your personal data insofar as the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which TWENTY RENT is subject or to declare, exercise or defend a right in the event of any dispute.
In the event of the deletion of your personal data, TWENTY RENT will notify each addressee/entity to whom the deleted data has been transmitted, unless this communication proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
– Right to object to the collection and processing of your personal data
The exercise of this right is only possible in one of the following two situations:
- Where the exercise of this right is based on legitimate grounds; or
- When the exercise of this right is intended to prevent the data collected from being used for commercial prospecting purposes.
8) RESPONSE TIMES
Any request relating to the communication, portability, rectification, cancellation, opposition to the processing of your personal data, must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document signed and mention the address where TWENTY RENT can contact the applicant.
TWENTY RENT undertakes to respond to your request for access, rectification or opposition or any other additional request for information within a reasonable period of time which cannot exceed 1 month from receipt of your request.
9) PERSONAL DATA VIOLATIONS
In case of violation of your personal data, TWENTY RENT undertakes to notify the CNIL under the conditions prescribed by the RGPD.
If you consider that TWENTY RENT does not respect its obligations with regard to your personal data, you can address a complaint or a request to the competent authority. In France, the competent authority is the CNIL, to which you can send a request electronically by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/interne.
Address : 20 Chemin des Gros Buaux,
06800 Cagnes-sur-Mer - Côte d'Azur - France
Check-in : Starts at 3pm
Check-out : At the latest at 10 am